Whether you’ve decided that an outpatient alcohol rehab program is best for you or if you’re still trying to decide which alcohol rehab program to attend, knowing what to expect in an outpatient alcohol rehab program can help in the decision making process.
First, an outpatient rehab program is one where individuals do not stay in the facility all of the time. Patients are able to continue work or school while seeking treatment.
In an outpatient alcohol rehab program patients can expect the following:
- Individuals in the program will be expected to remain abstinent from alcohol and recreational drugs.
- Typically, the facility will complete an initial assessment to determine the needs of the client. This will be used to develop a treatment plan for that individual.
- Clients will agree to attending a recommended number of therapy sessions on a weekly basis.
- Patients in the program are asked to follow rules as part of the outpatient program. These rules are to be followed or the individual may be ejected from the program.
- There may be required activities and seminars for patients to attend.
- One-on-one or group therapy sessions may involve the need for patients to share personal information.
- Treatment plans may be modified as needed.
Although, each program is unique many outpatient alcohol rehab programs will have a similar format. If you would like additional information about the outpatient alcohol rehab program West Palm Beach at A New Start, Inc., please click here or call 1-844-TALK-ANS.