Intensive outpatient rehab programs allow for patients to continue working or attending school during drug and alcohol rehabilitation treatment. Intensive outpatient (IOP) rehab is an suitable option for those who may not be able to take an extended absence from work or other personal obligations while seeking treatment. There are many things to consider when searching for the ideal (IOP) to suit your personal needs.
We have compiled a list of the top 5 things to consider when choosing an Intensive Outpatient Rehab below to help in your search.
- Location is one of the most important factors when choosing an outpatient drug and alcohol rehab facility. By choosing a location that is convenient for you, it is more likely that you will be able to attend treatment frequently.
- Type of treatment options available. An outpatient alcohol and drug rehab facility should offer a variety of treatment options for you to choose from. At A New Start, Inc. we offer both individual and group therapy for intensive outpatient rehab in West Palm Beach.
- Treatment schedule is another extremely important factor to consider. Choosing a facility that offers treatments that fit your schedule ensures that you will be able to attend treatment when needed.
- Certified facility and staff. Choosing an intensive outpatient rehab in West Palm Beach with accredited staff and team members ensures that you will receive the best level of treatment possible.
- Cost is an important factor to consider as well when it comes to intensive outpatient rehab in West Palm Beach. Often times, outpatient drug and alcohol treatment is less expensive than inpatient treatment.
If you are looking to get started with intensive outpatient rehab West Palm Beach, or would like to learn more about A New Start, Inc., please contact us today at (561) 408-9055 or submit a form here.